The Novomoskovsk Institute is the branch of the federal state budgetary educational institution of higher education “Dmitry Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia” (NI MUCTR). NI MUCTR is a state educational institution, an independent structural unit of the MUCTR, Moscow. License series 90Л01 No. 0008964 (reg. No. 1930 dated 08.02.2016, validity period: unlimited). State accreditation certificate 90A01 No. 0003313 (register. No. 3153 dated 19.06.2019, valid till 19. 06.2025). Quality Management System Certificate of Conformity NI MUCTR is corresponded to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 (in Russian, in English).
- Get a departure clearance checklist form, the student achievement sheet with the signatures of the dean in the dean’s office.
- Stamp the student achievement sheet (in the secretariat).
- Sign the departure clearance checklist.
- Submit to the personnel department:
- the departure clearance checklist (with the signatures)
- the student achievement sheet (with the signatures and with the stamps)
- student ID card
- to get a document about previous education (a certificate, a diploma).
- Get a diploma in 321 classrooms, an appendix to the diploma (with grades) in the dean’s office.
Training in supplementary vocational education programs is implemented at Novomoskovsk Institute of Dmitry Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia in the following structural units.
Center of additional educational services
The center of additional educational services of NI MUCTR is implemented additional professional programs: advanced training and professional retraining. Programs cover a wide range of areas and are based on established qualification requirements, professional standards and the requirements of the relevant federal state educational standards of higher education to the results study up on educational programs.
The implementation of additional professional programs is conducted in accordance with the article 76 of the “Federal Law of Education in Russian Federation” of 29.12.2012 № 273-ФЗ, the license for educational activities series 90Л01 No. 0002147 (reg. No. 1930 dated 08.02.2016, validity period: unlimited).
To the study of additional professional programs are allowed: 1. Persons with the vocational secondary and (or) higher education; 2. Persons are receiving the vocational secondary and (or) higher education.
In case of successful completion of the final assessment, the graduates of additional professional programs receive a certificate of advanced training or a diploma of retraining at NI MUCTR in the established form.
Labor protection center
The labor protection center provides educational services:
- advanced training, retraining and vocational training of heads of organizations, specialists and workers in accordance with the requirements of professional standards (more than 15 programs);
- training on labor protection, provides pre-certification training in industrial safety and fire-technical minimum;
- training, by agreement with the Customer on additional programs for labor protection and safety, including innovative training based on a systematic risk-based approach with consideration to ISO 9001-2015, 14001-2016, 45001-2016 standards;
- management of professional risks, technical measurements based on statistical methods of experiment planning.
The labor protection center has been operating since 1995, it includes experts on labor conditions in the organization and certified specialists in the field of labor protection and safety, wide experience in training and disseminating knowledge on risk-oriented management of labor protection and safety in industries of various types of economic activity, including experience in optimization, automation, improvement and maintenance of safety and labor protection management. Classes are held both at the Institute and at the place of production.