The Institute consists of 6 faculties, including the Intra-extramural and the Extramural faculty and the Preparatory faculty for foreign citizens. There are 16 departments and 2 subject commissions on the basis of the Institute. There is also a special department for working with foreign students. The Novomoskovsk Institute is the branch of the federal state budgetary educational institution of higher education “Dmitry Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia” (NI MUCTR). NI MUCTR is a state educational institution, an independent structural unit of the MUCTR, Moscow. License series 90Л01 No. 0008964 (reg. No. 1930 dated 08.02.2016, validity period: unlimited). State accreditation certificate 90A01 No. 0003313 (register. No. 3153 dated 19.06.2019, valid till 19. 06.2025). Quality Management System Certificate of Conformity NI MUCTR is corresponded to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 (in Russian, in English).
Name of programs and their tuition fees:
- Russian as a foreign language 1350 hours (engineering focus (Russian language intensive 850 hours; mathematics; physics; technical drawing). Tuition fees: 140,000 RUB.
- Russian as a foreign language 1350 hours (economic focus (Russian language intensive 850 hours; mathematics; economics; geography). Tuition fees: 140,000 RUB.
- Russian as a foreign language 1350 hours (biomedical focus (Russian language intensive 850 hours; mathematics; chemistry, biology, anatomy). Tuition fees: 140,000 RUB.
- Russian as a foreign language 1350 hours (humanitarian focus (Russian language intensive 850 hours; mathematics; history; literature). Tuition fees: 140,000 RUB.
- Russian language 1350 hours (Russian language intensive). Tuition fees: 105,000 RUB
Classes are held during the day.
The number of students in the group is from 10 to 12. The groups are formed as and when students arrive. Students of different nationalities study in the group. Each student group has its own curator. The curator will help you adapt to new conditions of residence and study, ensuring the participation of students in cultural, sports and social events of the University.
Free time – The academic year at the Preparatory faculty is full of not only educational classes. Students visit museums, exhibitions, memorable places in Moscow and the Moscow region. The faculty holds thematic evenings and competitions, concerts and exhibitions.
Sports – If you like to go in for sports, in your free time you can engage in sports sections and take part in various sports competitions.
At the end of the Preparatory faculty, students pass exams. Successfully passing the final exams students receive a certificate of completion of the Preparatory faculty with an indication of the results of exams. Students receive a certificate A1 level of Moscow State University upon successful passing the comprehensive Russian language exam. The cost of exams for a certificate from MSU (Moscow State University) is 10,000 RUB.
Based on the certificate, you are admitted to the faculty of your choice to continue your studies to obtain a bachelor / master degree. You can continue studying at our University in many specialties.
The hostel is located in a picturesque micro-district within walking distance of the Institute, with developed infrastructure and public transport. The accommodation is in blocks (in each block 2 rooms + bathroom).
There are a separate laundry and kitchen facilities.
The cost of accommodation is 1600 – 3200 RUB a month.
The cost of medical insurance is 7200 RUB (it is obligatory).
If you decide to study at our Institute of higher education, you need to conclude an agreement with the Association for the Promotion of Government Programs or with organizations interacting with the Association on the basis of an agreement on cooperation in student attraction assistance to the Novomoskovsk State Institute. The Association recruits applicants for study Russian language at the Preparatory faculty of the Novomoskovsk State Institute, on the basis of a cooperation agreement. The Association for the Promotion of Government Programs provides services on the basis of an agreement with an applicant or an agreement with an agent:
- A foreign citizen sends a passport scan (pdf) and a completed Application form to e-mail: email@example.com
- We check documents and send him/her the number of the contract for issuing the invitation (it costs 1800 RUB)
- After payment, we send all the necessary documents to the FMS of Moscow
- After 22 days, we receive electronic invitation and send it to the address indicated in the Application form.
Receiving the invitation, you can prepare a visa to enter Russia.
Documents for foreign students:
Coming for study to Russia, do not forget the following documents:
- Certificate of secondary education + bachelor’s diploma for applicants to the magistracy
Meeting at the airport and escorting to the place of study. Cost: $ 200 US.